(1) Set of Baylis & Harding Lemon Blossom and White Rose Lotion + Soap
- If you remember this post, I did a review of Baylis & Harding‘s Rose scented soap and lotion – and I adored it. Judging by the feedback received from the giveaway, our readers had high expectations and anticipation for the product as well! This time around, we’ve decided to include the Lemon Blossom and White Rose scented gift set. Perfect for the holiday season, and perfect for your powder room.
(1) 5-Piece Set of Bamboo Makeup Brushes
- EcoTools makeup brushes are a staple in my makeup bag. They’re affordable, and the quality is outstanding. Featuring cruelty free and recycled material, the kit includes blush, eye shading, angled eyeliner, concealer and lash brushes, incased in a bamboo material pouch. Amazing, right?
(1) Can of Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume
- If you remember from my review, I loved my can of Batiste dry shampoo. It’s such a great way to save time in the mornings, or when you’re running late. After I tried the original, I knew I had to try the XXL Volume shampoo and I just happened to love it more! The scent of this is phenomenal – the winner of this basket will love this addition to their haircare routine.
- Wrapped in gorgeous packaging, this soap is a wonderful addition to any bath routine. Did I mention how much I love the smell?
(1) Flexitol Intense Hydrating Lotion
- Could there be a more perfect addition to a winter holiday giveaway? This lotion is perfect for the harsh holiday months, especially against the bitter wintery weather. It’s rich and non-greasy, and can be perfect for any member of the household.
(3) Montagne Jeunesse Masques: Moisture Miracle Hair, Dead Sea Mud Face Masque, Cool Eyes Anti-Shadow
- What’s perfect about these three masques is that there is one for every part of your body – we’ve got you covered, from your hair, to your skin, to your eyes. The winter weather can wreck havoc on both your hair and your skin. Why not pamper yourself with some wonderful masques?
Interested in this Holiday Favourites giveaway? Look at the Rafflecopter below, and fill out the forms, and follow the appropriate steps!
MUST BE A CANADIAN RESIDENT TO ENTER
Good luck, and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!