If you remember from my past posts, I’ve been doing a series on new and exciting nail developments. Particularly, I’m drawn to new, inventive and EASY ways to make your nails look fabulous! As I’ve stated before, I’m absolutely terrible at doing my nails. Anything invention that makes the process easier is a blessing.
Take a look at the previous entries in the series:
- Do they make your life simpler?
- How easy are they for beginners?
- Are they worth the time?
- Are they worth the money?
|I think I did pretty well for my first time!|
Product: China Glaze Nail Appliques in Loop Hole
- Clean and dry nails are essential.
- Prepare the surface of your nails with the nail file provided (peach side).
- Choose your size from the nails provided and break off from strip.
- Remove clear backing and and apply to nail (pressing on).
- Gently stretch and smooth onto your nail.
- Crease the applique at the nail’s end and file off the excess in a downward motion with the nail file (pink side).
The website above provides different patterns for the appliques – from loop art, leopard print, snake print, zebra pattern, cherry blossoms, and citrus patterns – there is a design for all tastes. See below for a sample of their designs:
|Courtesy of China Glaze|
Final Verdict: I’m currently trying to refrain myself from purchasing all the patterns, I’m that much in love. Super simple, super affordable, super cute.
Has anyone else used China Glaze Nail Appliques? What about the whole applique trend? For or against? Let me know in the comments, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.