I was recently contacted by a representative of the skinChemists brand and they asked if I’d be interested in trying out a product. Obviously being a beauty and skin care junkie my first reaction is normally “YES” but I do like to read about the product first!
The product of interest is their best selling Wrinkle Killler which is a non-invasive wrinkle remedy containing the active ingredient “Syn-ake”. This formula is meant to replicate the Temple Viper’s venom.
Ok, that’s where I stopped. For those of you that know me in real life or have even tweeted with me regularly I’m absolutely TERRIFIED of snakes!!!!!! I want absolutely nothing to do with them so the thought of putting snake venom on my skin was unthinkable! I contacted the rep and politely declined stating my irrational reasons but she assured me the formula did not actually contain any snake venom – phew!!!
This miracle product was also featured in Hello Magazine:
My next issue however is that I don’t really have any wrinkles. I have the opposite problem as you all know – acne! So even if I tried this product out I was pretty sure I wouldn’t see any results.
That’s why I’m offering this opportunity up to my readers!
You will get to try this product out for 4 weeks and write up a review for me that will be posted on Toronto Beauty Reviews
! Read more about this product on their website
to see if it’s something you’d be interested in reviewing.
Here are the rules:
1. You should have a wrinkle or two that you would like to see smoothed out with this product.
2. Open to readers world wide
3. You must be willing to write up an honest review for me (I’ll guide you through what points to look for!). Please note that I reserve the right to edit your review just for flow and ease of reading. I will not edit your content.
4. You must try this product out diligently for 4 weeks (obviously if you have an allergic reaction to this product stop!).
5. Pictures are not necessary but if you feel comfortable with before and after pictures even better!
6. Fill out the rafflecopter form below.
That’s it!! Easy right? I’m looking forward to choosing the reviewer!
a Rafflecopter giveaway